Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday....Monday...Monday

Sweet Peach Crop Shop's September's Sketch is up. We’d love to see you play along with this sketch…make it your own & show us how you made it work for you!

This sketch challenge is due by September 19Th, before we begin our exciting Crop & Hop.

Be sure to link it up over at Sweet Peach Crop Shops Blog for a chance at a $10 Sweet Peach gift certificate.

Here is the wonderful sketch by Keri
and here is my take on this sketch...

Over at The Paper Variety they have been having a Blogaversary Celebration and while I have not been able to do all of the challenges as of yet I did manage to get one of them done. One of the challenges calls for you to do a layout or project using your favorite photo or photos. Well I had the perfect photo for this, well I have many favorite photos but I recently went to see my twin boys after almost 9 years and I finally got a picture of all of my children together. That was the best birthday present ever.
I miss them so much!!

No comments: