Monday, September 24, 2007

What a busy weekend....




I had a busy weekend. Saturday I had to pick a friend up for a shop and crop which was a blast. I was very late picking her up and I hope she will forgive me. We drove for 1 and 1/2 hours to get there did some shopping took some classes did some more shopping and then we ate at this wonderful place that we always eat at when we are in town there. Sunday I spent the whole day in my scrap room working on some things. So this weekend it was all about me. I kinda enjoyed it. Next weekend I will be at my Dad's helping him with the sale and then hubby will be away to Taladega for a week. Anyway here is some of the things I had worked on....


I did this card for: http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ they are having a contest and you have to use their sketch for a card. You can only enter 2 cards and they are giving away great prizes if you are picked. Run don't walk to check it out.


For this card I used Basic Grey Fruitcake Paper

Snowed In/ Wintermint

Tidings/ Wintermint

Snowflake Stamp is from Stampin Up

Ribbon is from Making Memories - Holiday

Chipboard- Basic Grey Snowflake

Rubons- Daisy D's Stocking Doodles & I Believe Doodles

Gold Jelly Roll Pen

Color Box Ink in- Frost White & Chestnut Roan


1 comment:

lori said...

what a gorgeous Christmas card... how many do you have to make for your Christmas list?? can't wait until i get my own...