Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Sad...


My time is up over at the http://themosyscrapper.forumakers.com/index.htm I want to thank Christa for having me as a Guest Designer. I had a blast designing with her kits. Things are always busy here with the kids, B and his hockey. He has hockey 4 to 5 times a week. T and her marching band, which is now over. Her last competition she had at the end of October they took Grand Champions and numerous other trophies. T now moves on to her Latin Dance team competitions. I can't keep up with every thing I'll tell you. We have 4 calendars going here at the house just to keep track of everything. Today is Election Day remember to get out there and vote. I will when hubby gets home today. Mr. B is home sick today, he has that dry hacking cough and fever. I really know he does not feel good when he has to miss hockey. I also wanted to mention Christa has some new kits in over at The Mosy Scrapper and they are wonderful. Go and check them out. Christa also has a new card kit featured this month. There is also a big sale in the store going on..... check it out.



2 comments:

lori said...

syou did an excellent job as the guest design team member. you had a good challenge (haven't started but will!!) great questions, many thought provoking and great ideas to make with the kits! you were an excellent designer!! thanks for sharing your creativity!!

janet said...

You did such a great job as the GDT!!! Loved all of your layouts and I loved your questions!