Sunday, October 23, 2011

Another One Done!!!

I had a chance to finish one more layout this weekend before I had to actually get some real work done....gah I hate reality sometimes!!! Anyways, I did this layout for ScrapFit and Sketches In Thyme. Scrapfit's challenge was to journal ‘go around’ the outside of something. It can go around the outside of you page, around your photo or even around an embellishment. Show us how you journal around!
Sketches In Thyme's challenge this week was an Open Challenge so I used a sketch from Ideas for Scrapbooker's Here is the sketch...
and here is my take on this sketch...
I did my journaling all around the layout about what it takes to be friends.

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a fab LO. Love this unusual color combination with the black edges!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/