Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My One Little Word...

for 2012 is ESTABLISH. For several years now I have jumped on the band wagon along with many other scrapbookers and have joined Ali Edwards in selecting a word that I strive to use everyday in my life. I try to pick a word that will have meaning to me and others around me. I picked Establish for so many reasons. I want to establish a better relationship with my daughter and her husband. I want to establish a better relationship with my twin boys. I want to establish a better relationship with my sister. Most of all I want and need to ESTABLISH and maintain a better relationship with my husband. The list could go on and on of things I want to better establish and that is why I picked that as my word. Over at Scrapbook Circle they are having a little challenge about goals and using your one little word and this is what I came up with
Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

This is fabulous! I love your word and what it means to you. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbook Circle and good luck in 2012!

Karen Wilson said...

I love the word you chose and your reasons behind it. Very heartfelt post and your LO is gorgeous!!

Can you please email me at karen_ctmh@hotmail.com? Thanks!!

Karen
(Lasting Memories)

Lynn said...

I love your story and I adore your layout. It's amazing how one little word can mean so many things.