Monday, June 11, 2012

New Step Class @ ScrapFIT & LMCB #92

Hello---if you'd like a fun, easy, and free challenge, check out the new step class over at ScrapFIT! Free and Easy Ombre Challenge and be sure to check out this weeks challenge over at... Lasting Memories - Now for this weeks challenge and it's sooooooo fun! We're "Sweatin To The Oldies" with a twist! It has to be a SUMMER song lyric from the 50's - 70's!! Come on out and join the fun with us as we dance the week away! AND .. Stacia is hosting our giveaway this week. Check this out! Can't wait to see those layouts and read those lyrics!!! Here's an awesome sketch from Ashley Horton if you need a boost (like me these days) I just did not have time this week to get this one in!! But I did want to post a couple of sports layouts that I did a few weeks back that I have not posted yet....

No comments: