Thursday, February 28, 2008

OK Here is A New Post.....









































Enough already.....ok cheez whiz. I am posting so this lady here------>








will get off my back. Love you Lori.









What we have here is a layout of me when I was 5. Look how adorable I was oh wait I still am.






The next item we have is some ATC'S and for those of you who don't know what that stands for (Dad & Ernie) it means Artist Trading Cards. Yes I am a starving artist.









You are supposed to swap these cards with other people that are in a group.












The next item we have is a calendar I am currently working on (Yes I know Lori you have seen these things, But other people have not) The first picture is for January and the second picture is for Feb.






Here is a layout I just finished for my bookclub that meets every month. For this next month we are going to be doing circles and I also used it as a layout for a challenge over at http://www.scrap-diner.com/ for their Viva La Friday challenge. The challenge was to do a layout showing some differences.




The next layout I did was also for http://www.scrap-diner.com/ for another Viva La Friday Challenge. This one was to do a layout about "The Look" so here is the one I choose to do.











We have also been doing some mixed media art in our book class and we did this lady theater. I fell in love. I started to color her and have not completed her yet, Will post a completed picture as well.

No comments: