This call will close on June 15th. The announcement will be made June 17th. New sketch artist July kit will be sent out on the 18th of June!
This is for a 6 month term beginning July 2011 through December 2011.
This call is open only to residents of the US and Canada.
Sweet Peach Crop Shop is looking for one new Sketch Artist for a 6 month term beginning July 2011 through December 2011. Requirements of a SPCS Sketch Artist are as follows:
- one new (previously unpublished) monthly sketch each month by the 18th of the month prior
- one layout created by the sketch artist using the monthly kit
- one additional layout by the sketch artist using the kit (it can be a different take on the same sketch)
- heading up the sketch challenge each month with 2 scheduled blog posts. One to announce the challenge, show DT and own examples. And one to close the challenge and choose and announce the winner.
- must view and comment on player’s submissions.
- be a fan of SPCS Facebook page
- regular commenting on fan’s who share their pages on SPCS FB page
- post on your personal blog the kit reveals each month
- post on your personal blog the sketch challenge each month
- commitment to meet deadlines
We do not limit the number of other design teams you are on, but ask that our designers be able to commit to SPCS for their term.
We will provide one kit each month. The sketch artist will receive a 25% discount on any other kits or products they wish to purchase which will be shipped to them for no cost if they are shipped with the monthly design kit. Sketch artists will have between 2-4 weeks to create with their kits each month. A link to your blog will be on the SPCS blog and your picture and bio will be on the SPCS website.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Sketch Artist Call in the subject line.
Google sign in email address (this is for the DT blog)
3 layouts that best show your style
3 sketches that best show your work
1 new sketch that you would use for July 2011 (your first month)
Link to your personal blog
Link to any galleries you may have
List current and past design teams
Short blurb about you
Tell us why you want to join our team.