Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Lot to Post About.....

First, I want to post about Sweet Peach Crop Shop has the full reveal of the kits up today and once again Corrie the owner has done an excellent job on putting these kits together.


I decided to take a little break from cropping and adjusting photos from this past weeks hockey tournament and do a little scrapping....kinda get tired of looking at over 400 hockey photos. For this first layout I played along with a sketch from PageMaps
Next, I did a layout for Scrapfits second challenge of the month Stand By Your Man...
and lastly, I did a layout using a sketch from Sketchabilities

1 comment:

Texas Cattlewoman said...

ooo...I love all three layouts!!!! I love love your take on the sketch over at Page Maps!!! Good luck on the contest! I'm off to check out the other two sites!