Monday, July 18, 2011

Sneek Peeks Are Up.....

over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop....and again these kits a amazing. Here is a small peek at what you could get.




I also have my recipe challenge posted over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Head on over there and link up your take on my challenge and you could win a $5.00 gift card. Here is the example of my layout for my recipe challenge....
and Yes I do realize that my daughter has a tattoo with the same saying as the now free child killer Casey Anthony. I assure you, my daughter is not a child killer. Also, be sure to check out all the other challenges going on over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

Now, to share the rest of my work using this months kit for Sweet Peach Crop Shop Sweet Kit...






Be sure to check out what the New Design Team girls did with this months kit....there is some fabulous stuff in the Gallery.

No comments: