Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spectacular Sketchy Saturday.....

A new sketch is up and posted over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop and the new sketch designer Kerri has done a fabulous job. Here is the sketch....
and here is my take on this sketch....
You have two weeks to link your sketch layout to Sweet Peach Crop Shop's Blog, & Kerri announce the winner of the $10 SPCS gift certificate on July 23rd. The Design Team Girls can’t wait to see YOUR take on this sketch!
I don't know about where you all live, but it is HOT....HOT...HOT here. I have decided to stay inside and scrap today. Well since today was a sketch day I decided to continue on that route and play along over at Sketches in Thyme the sketch this month was....
and here is my take on this sketch...
and next I played along with Liz Chidster's The Scrappiest newest sketch. Here is the sketch....
and here is my take on this sketch...
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

those layouts are all fabulous! thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

Karin said...

All your pages are beautiful. Love your take on the sketch, The mist on the background is so pretty.
Thanks for paying with us on Sketches in Thyme. Hope you join us next week!
Hugs!

lizzaveta said...

Beautiful LO`s!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful layouts!
I love your take on our sketch, with the soft colors.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great take on Liz's sketch. Thank you for playing along with The Scrappiest.

tiffany said...

wow- great takes on all those sketches, you have been busy!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

Unknown said...

These are great! Nice sketch pages!

Erin Reed said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!! I love what you did!!

Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme and I hope you come play again!!

Erin R.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow you had a busy scrappy Saturday!! Lucky you! :0) Great job w/ all the sketches!I really like the look alike layout! The color combo is very eye-catching!

-Doreen "Sketches In Thyme" DT Member