Monday, August 15, 2011

Lot's going on....

First I want to take this time to share the rest of my creations this month using the Juicy Kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop




and you can also view all the other wonderful Design Teams wonderful creations Here
In a previous post I had mentioned I had some news but I could not share yet....now I can!!!

NEWS RELEASE
At Sassy Lil' Sketches, we are happy to announce the first Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook has been released!

The Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook features about 70 brand new sketches designed by Cherie Averill!

You'll find sketches for layouts with one, two, three & multiple photos! You'll even find double page sketches! Plus, sample layouts from talented designers that will spark your creativity!

Most of the sketches use standard photo sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10). To get extra mileage out of the sketches, switch it up! Use the sketches to create cards, double pagers, etc.! If you need ideas for "switching it up", check out the cards in the Sample Layouts section or stop by the Sassy Lil' Sketch blog on Saturdays.

The Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook is available for online viewing or you can easily download and print it. It's your choice!
Visit www.sassylilsketches.com to get the Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook & get scrapping!
Here is the link to the article...Sassy Lil' Sketches
That's right I am in that book...I was very excited to have been chosen to be a part of this. Here is the layout I did for the book...

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh that sounds like a ton of fun creating for an ebook!! congrats!!