Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh my I have been slacking on my blog post here. There is a new sketch up over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Here is the wonderful sketch from Keri
and here is my take on this great sketch...
and of course As always, we’d LOVE for you to play along & show us your unique interpretation of this sketch! (Using either a Sweet Peach kit or your own stash)

August’s Sketch #1 is due August 19th, & the winner of the $10 gift certificate, plus the August Sketch #2 reveal, will be August 20th. What are you waititng for link up your creation to Sweet Peach Crop Shops Blog. There also is tons of other ideas and challenges going on over there with techniques as well. I posted a challenge photo challenge last week and here is my example...
I also posted a technique on how to make this pinwheel...
Hope to see you over there!!


No comments: